We treat all of our patients royally here at Jeff Gray DDS – Sedation & Cosmetic Dentistry, but some of them receive actual crowns. We’re not talking about crowns a king or queen wears, but crowns for your teeth! If you live near San Diego, Jeff Gray DDS – Sedation & Cosmetic Dentistry is the best place to get your teeth looking better than ever. And putting a crown on a tooth with problems could be just what you need to obtain a beautiful smile.
Crowns are therapy for a plethora of problems:
- To protect a weak tooth from decay, breaking, or to hold together a cracked tooth.
- To cover and provide strength to a tooth with a large filling and little tooth structure remaining.
- To restore a broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down.
- To improve a tooth that is too small or misshapen.
- To cover a tooth with extreme discoloration.
- To add strength to a tooth following a root canal procedure.
If you feel like you have a need for a crown, don’t look any further than Jeff Gray DDS – Sedation & Cosmetic Dentistry. Our dentists and lab techs have the experience, training, and proficiency to make sure your crowns are created and placed accurately. There are many different kinds of crowns that serve different purposes. We complete an intensive examination to ensure the crown you get is perfect for you and your smile.
We then prepare your tooth so that the dental crown will fit the way that it should. Once the tooth is prepared and ready, we use state-of-the-art tools to fit the crown on your tooth. When done properly, crowns can last many years. Crowns are a marvelous way to protect and improve your smile. Schedule a coronation today!
Contact Jeff Gray DDS – Sedation & Cosmetic Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):