CEREC “Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics” crowns are fast and convenient. They make “same-day” dentistry possible. If your dental practice performs CEREC, your dentist can fabricate strong, natural-looking crowns in one visit.
Because of this, CEREC has many merits for cosmetic dental patients.
CEREC For Dental Emergencies
CEREC technology also plays a key role in emergency dentistry.
A dental emergency is, by definition, inconvenient. (You can’t get more inconvenient than an event that transpires with no warning whatsoever.)
Reduce The Impact To Your Schedule
The dental injury and visit to an urgent care practice are disruptive enough. If your dental emergency involves ongoing dental appointments, it further complicates your life.
- You may have to take time off from work
- You may have to get child care
- You may have to cancel flight reservations for a vacation or business trip
- You may have to reschedule other appointments
Same-day restorations don’t require ongoing treatment after an initial emergency visit.
CEREC Crowns are High Quality
Worried that CEREC same-day restorations are inferior to traditional restorations?
Let’s put your mind at ease.
CEREC crowns are constructed with durable, high-quality materials.
A CEREC crown is shaped with CAD/CAM scanning technology which is just as accurate as a traditional impression. (Some dentists believe a CEREC crown is even more precise than a crown developed from a traditional impression.)
- Are indistinguishable from your remaining teeth
- Function like a conventional crown
- Don’t require a messy impression
- Don’t require a temporary crown that may come loose or fall off—leaving your damaged tooth in danger of further injury
- Can last ten years or longer
- Are performed in one dental visit
Jeff Gray DDS – Sedation & Cosmetic Dentistry offers CEREC same-day crowns. This is one way we ease the trauma when you have a dental emergency. Save our phone number to your contacts. In the unfortunate event that you experience a dental emergency, call us ASAP. If someone else is driving, call us on your way to our office. We have extended hours to serve you.
Contact Jeff Gray DDS – Sedation & Cosmetic Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):