At Jeff Gray DDS – Sedation and Cosmetic Dentistry, we have many options available to make sure that you receive that beautiful new smile you’ve always dreamed of.
- We accept most Indemnity Insurance*
- We offer 24 Month-NO INTEREST financing with Lending Club** and Care Credit.**
- We accept most major credit cards: MASTER CARD, VISA, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS
- CASH AND PERSONAL CHECKS accepted
*This is the type of insurance that doesn’t restrict your choices of dentists but allows you the freedom to choose the dentist best suited for you and your family’s need. **On approved credit.
Enjoy a more confident smile today
Move forward with your dental implant treatment with premier implant financing through Lending Club Patient Solutions.
Look and feel your very best with flexible financing. Now you can take advantage of an affordable payment plan that offers:
- A simple application process
- Rates based on amount financed and your credit history
- Low monthly payments
- No upfront fees or payments
© 2016 Lending Club Patient Solutions products and services provided through Springstone Financial, LLC, a subsidiary of LendingClub Corporation. Payment plans made by issuing bank partners.
Care Credit is designed specifically for cosmetic dentistry and related specialties. They can help give you the smile you’ve always wanted by making it more affordable. This payment plan fits your individual needs and circumstances. If you’ve been putting off dental treatment, or completing your treatment plan in phases due to budget constraints, this plan can help. The application process is fast and confidential 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are no application fees or paperwork to complete, and you can be approved in minutes. You can start treatment right away with:
- No Initial Payment
- Low Monthly Payments
- Low Fixed Rates, up to 60 Months
- No Prepayment Penalty
- Easy *Secure* Online Application Process
Care Credit is available for procedures ranging from $300 – $40,000, including:
- Cosmetic Dentistry (Veneers, crowns, bonding, fillings)
- Gum Surgery with Laser
- Bridges, Partial and Full Dentures
- Root Canals
- Oral Surgery