San Diego Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Jeff Gray DDS
Certified Sedation Dentist in La Mesa, California
Dr. Gray is a graduate of the University of California School of Dentistry at San Francisco along with being alumni of San Diego State University. He has been providing high level, quality care as a sedation dentist and cosmetic dentist for over 25 years.
His education did not stop after graduating from Dental School. He is a continuous student and spend a tremendous amount of time each year to stay on top of the latest advances for cosmetic and sedation dentists. Dr. Gray has attended the Las Vegas Institute of Cosmetic Dentists, one of the nation’s premier post graduate training facilities and was recognized for his outstanding achievements in the field of COSMETIC DENTISTRY. He is also a graduate of the Kois Center, where he not only is a mentor, but was recently asked to become a Clinical Instructor. He flies to Seattle, WA several times a year to help train other dentists in these advanced cosmetic and restorative treatments.
Creating beautiful healthy smiles is not just his career, it’s his passion and hobby. “Going to the office is still a joy for me because I have surrounded myself with an incredible team of talented ladies and together, we all love serving and providing our patients (who often become friends), with the very best we and dentistry have to offer.”
Dr. Jeff Gray was amongst the very first in the United States to use “SEDATION DENTISTRY“. This incredible technique allows those patients who have avoided the dentist for years to comfortably undergo treatment they may have avoided for years while they comfortably snooze in the chair. Now they can find a trained and qualified sedation dentist and they can be on their way to good dental health. Of course, not just any dentist can be a sedation dentist. La Mesa sedation dentist Dr. Gray has had extensive training in this area and has safely, successfully and more importantly comfortably treated over 2000 fearful patients using this 1 pill sedation dentistry technique”.
Dr. Gray is also one of the most experienced general dentists in the area using Invisalign™ (Invisible Braces). Dr. Gray also recently became one of the very first general dentists to be trained and certified in the use of INVISALIGN ( invisible braces). These aligners allow you to nearly invisibly straighten your teeth without having to use the traditional braces. These are wonderful for adults who want straight teeth but didn’t want braces. The office was just recognized for being one of the top offices in the entire Southwest area for providing INVISALIGN. Achieved(ing) PREMIER PRIVIDER status
He has also chosen to see just one patient at a time so that the entire attention of the office can be focused on just you and your care. Dr. Gray absolutely loves being a dentist and helping improve the lives of his patients. It is what being a dentist is all about.
Dr. Gray enjoys spending time with his wife Mary and his children, Jamie and Kyle, and watching them grow.
Achievements and Awards:
- “Award of Excellence” Las Vegas Institute
- Voted one of “Best Dentists in America” and One of Top Dentists In America (by other dentists), in 2 separate polls
- Outstanding Achievement Award-Microdental Laboratory
- San Diego Sate University
- Graduated University of San Francisco
School of Dentistry
- Received “Award of Excellence” from Institute of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Created “Smiles for Life” a nonprofit foundation to benefit children. To date over 33 million dollars has been raised and donated to help children everywhere
- Recently helped partner with Superstar, Garth Brooks’ charity and Major League Baseball
- Dr. Gray is an author as well as a national and international lecturer
- One of very few Cosmetic Dentists mentioned by name in Dr. Bill Dorfman’s (The Extreme Makeover Dentist) new book entitled, “Billion Dollar Smile”
- Was selected by ABC’s Channel 10 & CBS Channel 8 to be one of the featured dentists in San Diego’s local “Extreme Makeover” shows
- Clinical Instructor, Kois Center, Seattle, WA
- D.O.C.S. Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation
- AACD (American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry)
- Crown Council
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- San Diego County Dental Society
- UCSF School of Dentistry Alumni Association
- East County Chamber of Commerce
Please browse the rest of our site and feel free to contact us using the form at the right or just click the Click to Call button to the right to allow us to help you with any questions or concerns you might have. Thanks for taking the time to enjoy our site. You’ll enjoy our office and our team even more.